Featured Photo: Stoneridge Place; Courtesy of Robuck Homes
When it comes to bang for your buck, the Triangle area offers many homes that are both affordable and offer more square footage than the national average. In fact, Raleigh’s housing expenses are 30% lower than the national average and the utility prices are 4% lower than the national average. With that being said, there are still plenty of gorgeous, luxury communities waiting for those who are ready to splurge on their dream home. The following communities are priced in the $700-$1 million+ range and offer unique touches that define luxury right in front of your eyes. For more Triangle homes, make sure to check out New Homes & Ideas to see all that’s available.
Next-level beauty is paired with secluded Chapel Hill living at Bonterra by Robuck Homes. This community is the perfect balance between the seclusion you desire while still being close to all of the essentials such as grocery stores, dining, and entertainment.
Just minutes to both Duke University and University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Bonterra is a new community with 22 homesites that offer spacious lots ranging from 0.9 – 2+ acres of land.
When it comes to the homes, you’ll be blown away by the level of craftsmanship that goes into the making of these homes. The Umstead plan for example offers incredible base plan details that make it the perfect space for the entertainer’s dream that’s paired with every day, family living. Some highlights include:
- Grand entry foyer with wide elegant turned staircase
- Elegant Mahogany front door
- 10 foot ceiling on first floor
- Impressive 8’ solid core interior doors throughout first floor
- Versatile flex room to design as your personal space
- Expansive living/dining space lined with rear windows
- Gourmet kitchen design includes wonderful appointments and large gathering island
- Room size walk-in pantry & separate butler’s pantry
- Comfortable guest suite with private entrance
- Sizeable mudroom with convenient drop-zone
- A dedicated wing for the owner’s suite
This community won’t be a secret for long, so make sure to get in first by exploring options today.
Montreaux; Photo Courtesy of The Jim Allen Group
Custom homes have become more and more appealing as the pandemic has gone on, with the desire for homebuyers to be able to personalize their home depending on remote work needs, multigenerational living, and more. Introducing Montreaux – North Raleigh homes starting in the $900s with an impressive lineup of award-winning builders in the Triangle contributing to this community. While details are still emerging about the homes in this community, we do know that it’s conveniently located to I-540, Highway 98, and Highway 50 for access to schools, dining, downtown Raleigh and the airport close by. Stay tuned by keeping up with New Homes & Ideas to learn more about this gorgeous community!
Reinvent your lifestyle from the inside out at this Robuck community. Located in the heart of Raleigh, Stoneridge Place is a trendy, urban community with sidewalk-lined streets, amazing homes, and a highly sought after location.
Check out some of the key highlights of the community:
- Finished basements with rec room, theatre, office & guest space
- 5 Floor Plans & 15 Exterior Designs
- 1st Floor Owner’s Suites
- Luxury Scullery Kitchen Options
- In-Law Suites
- Multi-Room Owner’s Retreats
- Spa-Like Bathrooms With Built in Relaxation Space
- 1 Mile South of Umstead Park
- Close Proximity to UNC Health, NC Museum of Art, & Crabtree Valley Mall
Although the price ranges of these homes aren’t for everyone, they are definitely worth exploring for those looking for a luxury home in the Triangle. Make sure to head to New Homes & Ideas for more decor trends, real estate news, and must-see Triangle communities.