Effective Winter 2022 Issue | NewHomesAndIdeas.com
A Multi-Platform Marketing Strategy
Priority Placement in Print and on Web, Mobile & Social Media
92% of buyers use the Internet in some way in their home search process
More than 70% OF LOCAL SEARCHES are conducted on mobile devices
Total Access – online + print drives 40% MORE LEADS to your online advertising
62% of online retailers say that
PRINT GENERATES MORE THAN 50% OF THEIR ONLINE SALES
Print Circulation and Distribution
1,200+ locations throughout the Triangle. 50,000+ printed per issue. 98% audited consumer pick up ratio.
- Realtors and Builders
- Financial Institutions
- Major Employers – HR/Relocation Dept.
- Community Shopping Centers
- Doctors and Medical Centers
- Salons and Fitness Centers
- Grocery Stores
- Coffee Shops and Restaurants
- Car Dealers and Auto Shops
- Gas Stations and Convenience Stores
- Hotels and Motels
- RDU Airport
- Colleges and Government Offices
- Chambers of Commerce
Frequency and Reservation Dates
Insertion Reservation: March 2, 2022
Insertion Reservation: June 2, 2022
Insertion Reservation: August 18, 2022
Insertion Reservation: December 1, 2022
- Files must be Macintosh Compatible
- Camera ready ad formats: PDF (preferred), Quark, Adobe Illustrator (CS3 or earlier EPS file) & Adobe Photoshop (JPG or TIF)
- Images: 300dpi & CMYK required
- Full-Page ads 1/8 inch bleed extended from the trim on all sides. Avoid placing important text and graphics ¼ inch from the trim to account for the live area.
- The complete list of technical specs is available in our Media Kit.
Contact Us For Details
Find out how New Homes & Ideas can help you achieve your marketing goals this year. Call 919-368-7546 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Or, if you prefer, you can also reach us via the form below. Either way, we’ll be happy to answer all of your questions today!