Effective Winter 2020 Issue | NewHomesAndIdeas.com
A Multi-Platform Marketing Strategy
Priority Placement in Print and on Web, Mobile & Social Media
92% of buyers use the Internet in some way in their home search process
More than 70% OF LOCAL SEARCHES are conducted on mobile devices
Total Access – online + print drives 40% MORE LEADS to your online advertising
62% of online retailers say that
PRINT GENERATES MORE THAN 50% OF THEIR ONLINE SALES
Print Circulation and Distribution
1,200+ locations throughout the Triangle. 50,000+ printed per issue. 98% audited consumer pick up ratio.
- Realtors and Builders
- Financial Institutions
- Major Employers – HR/Relocation Dept.
- Community Shopping Centers
- Doctors and Medical Centers
- Salons and Fitness Centers
- Grocery Stores
- Coffee Shops and Restaurants
- Car Dealers and Auto Shops
- Gas Stations and Convenience Stores
- Hotels and Motels
- RDU Airport
- Colleges and Government Offices
- Chambers of Commerce
Frequency and Reservation Dates
Insertion Reservation: February 21, 2020
Insertion Reservation: May 21, 2020
Insertion Reservation: August 4, 2020
Insertion Reservation: November 17, 2019
- Files must be Macintosh Compatible
- Camera ready ad formats: PDF (preferred), Quark, Adobe Illustrator (CS3 or earlier EPS file) & Adobe Photoshop (JPG or TIF)
- Images: 300dpi & CMYK required
- Full-Page ads 1/8 inch bleed extended from the trim on all sides. Avoid placing important text and graphics ¼ inch from the trim to account for the live area.
- The complete list of technical specs is available in our Media Kit.
Contact Us For Details
Find out how New Homes & Ideas can help you achieve your marketing goals this year. Call 919-619-5656 to speak with one of our talented Marketing Consultants right now. Or, if you prefer, you can also reach us via the form below. Either way, we’ll be happy to answer all of your questions today!