Traditions at Wake Forest is a master-planned community where you can spend your free time exploring the miles of trails, kayaking on the Wake Forest Reservoir, or unwinding with friends at “The Club.” It’s all within your reach. Traditions offers a staycation in your own backyard. Whether lounging at the area’s largest salt water pool or relaxing in the evening at the outdoor fireplace, making friends is built in to this community.
- Nature trails for off-road biking/hiking
- Diverse architecture and home styles
- 10 ft. wide paved pedestrian paths
- The Club amenity complex opened in September 2014
- Amenities exclusive to homeowners – $65 a month
- Resort clubhouse
- Salt water resort pool
- Sand volleyball courts
- Access to reservoir
- Community events
- Annual activities
- Picnic pavilion
From the $190s to $800+
Home Builders at Traditions at Wake Forest
The Sales Center is located at 233 Springtime Fields Lane, Wake Forest NC. Hours: Tues-Sat 10-5, Sun 12-5, Mon 1-5.